Does Sesame Street still play the Inchworm/“Two plus two are four” song? If not, do people still know how doubling works?
In the last four days, I’ve written significant amounts of:
- A Myth about Scheduling Daemons (ironic as it is).
- Being the Steve (which is going very nicely).
- A teaser for a Patreon serial called The Age of Heroic Intent: Pantheon (starring the above person).
- A Levitz Paradigm chart for six issues of Justice Wing: Emergence
- A big chunk of Justice Wing: Emergence #1.
- The lyrics to a pretty bad heavy metal song.
- The online cast list for Interviewing Leather and a chunk of one for Interviewing Trey.
- The backstory for a two headed goldendoodle.
In the last for days I have not written:
- Any endings to any of the above.
But slowly, progress is made, which will turn into a massive flurry of posts.
I may, of course, abandon all of those for a day or two so I can get Lovelace½ and Homecoming out. Because when you have eight separate things you did? The natural inclination is to post a ninth and/or tenth.