Omnipedia: List of Villains
This is a Brief List of Villains with what details (if any) are known about them.
- Anchor: Tier 1 arch-nemesis of . (See )
- Amulet: Tier 2 mercenary and former sidekick to . Considered a but a traitor to . (See )
- Ashface: Tier 2 gangster with a dark grey complexion. Known for unifying several criminal syndicates under his control and having significant financial resources behind him. Has been seen with on his arm.
- Bandolier: Tier 3 rogue of . (See )
- Beguile: Tier 1 archvillain believed to have expressed in all four forms of parahuman expression and five forms of supraexpression. Beautiful and nigh invulnerable, and known to create a kind of ‘mental lag’ in people around her, making it difficult for them to think. Otherwise, no one’s quite certain what limits — if any — she has on her powers.
- Buzzard, The
- Cat O’Six-Tails
- Cordelia Chance
- Counterpoint: Two different known villains, both Tier 3 and based out of Counterpoint (I) was romantically linked and associated with The Debutante, though was also ultimately brainwashed by to murder her. . The first is deceased. Both use high tech armaments and specialize in assassination and military operations.
- Debutante, The: (Main Article: ) Virginia ‘Ginny’ Duncan-Purcell, a Tier 3 villain based out of who was made unaging and given a regenerative factor when her Coming Out ball was interrupted by Lady Velvet, Nightstick, and Cudgel. Died in the early days of the Apocalypse Agenda.
- Delilah Dare
- Fletcher Joan
- Gigantic Girl
- Jack O’Knaves, The:
- Kid Kelvin
- Lady Velvet
- Lady Violet
- Pogostick: Leader of ‘Pogostick and Spring,’ a Tier 4 pair villain and sidekick who contended a few times with ‘their opposite numbers’ Nightstick and Cudgel during the Emergence Era. Sank into obscurity.
- Red Beast
- Red Card
- Rook, The
- Spring: Junior member of ‘Pogostick and Spring,’ a Tier 4 pair villain and sidekick who contended a few times with ‘their opposite numbers’ Nightstick and Cudgel during the Emergence Era. Sank into obscurity.
- Xenogogue, The
- Yearling, The
- Zed Chesterfield: Tier 4 villain mostly working out of the American Southeast. His gimmick is being a stereotypical Canadian. Has never actually been to Canada and really has no idea what he’s talking about, but he really liked that one Molson Canadian commercial with the rant.
This is a work in progress, which comes as a surprise to no one.